Monday 25 May 2009

sometimes it's not just bills in the post!

An exciting packet arrived for me....



Look what I got! Lots and lots of lovely fabric thanks to r0ssie and her Flickr group, take charge, DISCHARGE! give it a try, OVERDYE!



There are some great pictures of peoples experiments and joining the group has opened up a whole new world of possibilities. Here was my bleach experiment:



To start things off she organised a fabric giveaway and I was lucky enough to win one of three wonderful fabric bundles. Isn't that a fabulous pile of pretty fabrics? r0ssie is so generous and I am very happy!



I really fancy trying overdying next with the two pieces of red fabric r0ssie sent. As for the rest, well that is going to be used in a quilt for a little girls birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment