Monday 4 May 2009

party time

Well my boys have a better social life than I do. They are always at one party or another or having playdates! However it does mean that I have been able to express my girlie side recently by making a couple of simple doll quilts and pillows for the girls birthday celebrations they have been to.



This fabric is so pretty - the little girl in question said her favourite colours were red and pink so this fits perfectly!


The back was red with white dots but I forgot to take a picture of it.


Here is my other recent effort. I like the random line quilting - I think I will do this on my big quilts. I have not had any luck yet with free motion quilting - it has always gone horribly wrong.


It is a bit wonkey but I am sure the little girl who recieved it won't mind!


No comments:

Post a Comment