As the only Brit in my bee I decided to go with a Union Jack inspired block, using the colour choices my beehive peeps requested. They caused a great deal of head scratching, a bit of swearing and some taking out of wrong seams and re-sewing but I got there in the end!
Sunday, 9 May 2010
Well after a couple of weeks of sewing I finally have completed my six blocks for the 3x6 mini bee over on Flickr. Sewing time has been squeezed in around hectic planting and weeding on the allotment. The first spring crops are starting to be harvested, with asparagus, pakchoi and salads now a regular on our table.