Tuesday, 2 February 2010
puppy dogs tails
There has not been a lot of sewing going on round here at the moment due to work getting in the way, but I did manage to have a go making string blocks for the Euro Bee. It was my first time using paper and it was not half as scary as I thought it would be! Here is the tutorial I used.
I also got a start on a wall hanging I have been wanting to make my little one for ages. The background fabric is made by comfortstitching and is based on the rhyme 'slugs and snails and puppy dogs tails - that's what little boys are made of! Isn't it adorable! I hope everyone is having a good week so far - bye for now!