Tuesday 15 December 2009

Slow Progress


Life has been realy getting in the way of sewing at the moment. In the last week I have marked 90 exam papers, written 30 Year 9 reports (with another 60 to go by Friday - eek!) and celebrated my son's 6th birthday with an epic sports hall, bouncy castle and 30 children party. I have now started quilting my Christmas quilt and I am keeping my fingers crossed that I can finish it this weekend when we put the Christmas decorations up. It was meant to be done two weeks ago but as long as it is done by Christmas Eve it doesn't really matter I suppose. Continuing the Christmas theme, if you want to send a little one a special message from Santa have a look here - it is fab!

Finally a message for Cat - the winner of my SMS giveaway. You must contact me by Thursday night UK time please - if you don't I am sorry but I will have to re - draw the giveaway. Get in touch or you will miss out on the fabric!

3 comments:

  1. Gosh! Now I feel guilty for all this giveaway work I've caused you! You've been SO busy! I do hope you'll show us the whole Christmas quilt when it's done -- it looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We used the PNP site too for our girls...absolutely brilliant!

    Hope things start to slow down and that you can get some quality sewing time in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your christmas quilt looks lovely and i keep my fingers crossed that you are done with it this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete