Thursday 22 October 2009

Christmas Quilt

Today I began my Christmas quilt. It is going to be wonky stars made out of the most wonderful fabric designed by Comfortstitching. I cannot wait to make each star with a fussy cut center showcasing each little Christmassy scene. (If you click on the photo you will be able to see a closeup of her delicious fabric). The only flaw in my plan is that I need more fabric for the outside of each star, and as we have postal strikes in the UK at the moment (and more likely next week) I may be held up in my quilt making. Good job I started in October then!

3 comments:

  1. Hurray! love your wonky star start!! and damn those posties (or rather their bosses).
    Don't they know the quilting must go on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love that green fabric -- and wonky stars. A match made in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness - christmas is coming soon, I am still hanging in autumn. A postal strikes is awful! Hope you get your fabric soon.

    ReplyDelete